Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- You pay only for “time on task” or by project – there is no payroll expenses, no paid vacation time, no benefits etc..
- No hassle of recruiting, hiring and keeping an “A” Player employee. Just know what skills you require and do three month trials until you find the right fit!
- Your VA will help you stay focused and on schedule – freeing your time to concentrate on building your business.
- An Online Business Manager can help you grow your business.
- Your VA can handle your seasonal or periodic projects and is very convenient when your current staff gets overloaded or during holidays.
- No need to purchase additional office equipment, furniture or computers.
- You are not limited to the usual 9-5 hours— most virtual assistants keep very flexible schedules.
- Your VA will work with no supervision -you can depend on having your tasks completed on time every time.
- There is a VA available to handle a wide variety of tasks from simple travel or calendar scheduling to web design and major project management.
Hiring A Virtual Assistant.
Virtual Assistant Services
Virtual Assistant Administrative Support
Virtual Assistant Office.
Karen Leonard, is one of the best investments I have ever made in my business. I would encourage anyone who has the opportunity to get on Karen's calendar to do so fast. She saves me money over and over again. Not just because the investment in her time is so much less than what she is actually worth--because her speed of implementation, her ability to make sure my clients have the highest quality care possible and her precision when it comes to achieving extraordinary results make me look great every time!–Nathaneal Mohr
If you are in the coaching, sales, publishing or entrepreneurial business you need to get on board with Karen at the first opportunity. Her well rounded experience allows her to know what is needed when for all departments and her fast response to requests keeps me on schedule. The systems she installs keep my leads warm and available. If your business is keeping you from moving forward I would advise you to talk to Karen!–Scott Armstrong
Everyone in the business knows that the character Wonder Woman was fashioned after a real life person: Karen Leonard. I have never seen one person handle so many duties so efficiently and effortlessly. Place your business in the hands of Karen Leonard and you are covered-no worries, no hassles, nothing left to do.–John Hollingsworth
Karen is prompt and detailed. She is a pleasure to work with and always in good spirits. Karen knows what she needs to do very well and will help you out when you need it. I always enjoy eonnecting with Karen!–Holly Fulford-Jeffrey